Dear Industry Colleagues,
This is an unprecedented period for our industry and in response, we decided to host a condensed online edition of the IATA Aviation Fuel Forum, to partially replace the event in Berlin.
During this online event, our experts will provide insights into current challenges and how the fuel aviation industry is coping with the crisis.
Please use the links below to register for Day 1 and 2 separately.
Online Fuel Forum Agenda Day 1 (Commercial Fuel Sessions)
- Keynote Speech
- CFG Chairman Welcome
- COVID-19 economics & impact on Aviation
- Government and industry relief measures in the COVID-19 crisis
- Enabling Aviation Restart after the crisis
- SAF, state aid and environmental goals / Change of CORSIA baseline
- Oil economics and outlook in the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 and its impact on the aviation fuel industry
(Panel discussion, moderated by Mike Farmery)
Updates from relevant players in the industry on the impact of the crisis:
- Views from airlines, airports, oil companies and fuel facility operators
- Measures to address the crisis
- What is required to enable a successful restart of aviation?
- After the restart, what does the “new normal” look like?
Online Fuel Forum Agenda Day 2 (Technical Fuel Sessions)
- Status of the Filtration Field Trials
- Contamination and Biocide in parked aircraft
- Microbiological Testing Review and Update of IATA GM Microbial Contamination in Aircraft Fuel Tanks
- JIG/A4A/IFQP program updates during COVID-19
The online Aviation Fuel Forum is free to attend to IATA Strategic Partners and IATA Member Airlines. The usual attendance quotas for Strategic Partners will apply. Once your registration has been validated you will receive a confirmation e-mail.